On May 30, Reid Monroe-Sheridan participated in a panel discussion on “Working as a Sole Practitioner in Tokyo” hosted by Women in Law Japan at the headquarters of Amazon Japan. The event was moderated by Angela Krantz, the Legal Director and Associate General Counsel of Amazon Japan.
The panelists were as follows:
- Catherine O’Connell of Catherine O’Connell Law
- Mangyo Kinoshita of Southgate Law
- Reid Monroe-Sheridan of Monroe-Sheridan Foreign Law Office
- Keiko Ohara of Kamiyacho International Law Office
- John Sasaki of JSV Foreign Law Office
- Akiko Yamakawa of Vanguard Lawyers Tokyo
Women in Law Japan is a platform for women in the legal profession in Japan, comprised of legal practitioners working in private practice, in-house, in government and in the citizenship sector, as well as those engaged in professional support capacities within legal service firms and other similar organizations.